Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Favorite Team Failing to Impress

Oh lord, it has definitely been a crazy last couple of weeks. The week before winter break was hectic with loads of assignments and tests that had to be completed. All I honestly wanted to do was sleep the ENTIRE break. And that's what ended up happening...
But, to be honest the last thing on my mind this break was sports. Let me tell you why..
As you all probably know by now high school football season has ended, which leaves me to watch college and NFL football. Also, as many of you know, my favorite team to have is the San Francisco 49ers. I always love watching them, especially when it gets to playoffs, but that's where the not so good part comes in. They didn't make it.
Last season they did pretty well and easily made it to the playoffs. This year on the other hand they honestly sucked. It seemed like almost all of their starters were injured and on top of all the craziness their coach Jim Harbaugh was being named the new head coach of Michigan. Like honestly what the hell.
Since their season unfortunately came to an end the only thing I am looking forward to is hopefully watching the Seahawks lose. I don't think you understand how much I despise that disgusting team. Their coach irritates me to the point of me wanting to rip my hair out, Richard Sherman wins biggest douche bag in the league (not corner), the rest of the team is full of huge punks that think they're the shit when they've only won one Super Bowl, and their fans are the loudest most obnoxious fans any team has. I just give my heart out to all of those crazy Seahawks fans, I'm sorry you have to cheer for such a disgusting team and stand behind an annoying coach.
Some people that just read that may thing I'm being biased because I like the 49ers and that's their rival team, but I honestly just don't enjoy them one bit. And I am definitely not the person to judge, but if you're a Seahawks fan we are probably not friends and probably will not become friends :)
In the meantime continue to give them bad vibes and hopefully they come out of Sunday's game with a loss!

Me reppin' the west coast and my niners (even though they suck)


PS- if they win the Superbowl two times in a row I really don't know what I'm going to do with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment